Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Three for Thursday - A first for yours truly

Three favorite items of clothing:
1. Muh Arizona jeans. I have 3 pair, all.the.same.
2. Brown Ariat ProBabys, broken and broken in :)
3. Layered Modbe shirts

Three things in my house that I wish were self-cleaning:
1. Does the backyard count?
2. The laundry
3. The litter box

Three favorite summertime lunches:
1. Fruit pizza
2. Chicken/walnut/craisin-salad croissants
3. Turkey/avocado in a tomato-basil wrap

Three things my child says that she picked up from me:
1. Shut the front door......and I'm not talking about one with a doorknob.
2. Crazy Utard drivers!
3. *The voice*....used when the dogs are in trouble

Three good movie recommendations:
1. Eat, Pray, Love
2. True Grit
3. The Holiday

Three inexpensive date night ideas:
1. The drive-in movies
2. Orange Leaf
3. Driving to Heise

Three favorite flowers:
1. Gerber daisies
2. Wildflowers
3. Orange Asiatic lilies

Three places I'd like to visit:
1. Home to England
2. Lanzarote
3. Greece

Three good habits that I practice:
1. Brushing my teeth at least 2x/day
2. Making it to church every week
3. Making sure every mouth is fed before mine

Three pictures:
1. The tree we thought was a weed at first, grew in between the chicken coop and the shed. It grew and grew and so we transplanted it to the middle of the yard. I christened him George.

2. Because only Jay, our crazy rescue cat would choose to lie down next to a crackling fire. A campfire. So we pulled out the marshmallows and basked in the glory that is our little home.

3. And this one, because I'm lucky to have friends that don't get mad at their sewing machines and throw them downstairs like I do. And sparkly turquoise curtains make me happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! You did it! And I know you already know this, but I LOVE the curtains.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk, two cents, wisecracks and humble opinions welcome.